Wednesday 21 November 2012

Hero Stamps/Studio Calico Challenge

Hello Bloggers!

Thought I'd have a bash at a new challenge today - the Hero Arts challenge and the Studio Calico Sunday Sketch. I'm not sure if you're able to combine challenges so I'll have to have my stamping hand slapped if I'm not allowed! There are three challenges at Hero Arts but I decided to go with the colour one. You can find the Studio Calico sketch here and this is the colour swatch...




Very Christmassy aren't they? So naturally I didn't do a Christmas card and went for a (very) early Valentines card instead:



I combined some Studio Calico from the Memoir collection and some from one of their latest card kits. The kit came complete with some Hero Arts stamps so a perfect opportunity to combine the two challenges!

Have a fabulous Wednesday and thanks for stopping by,

Claire x

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for taking the time to leave a comment - they really make my day!