Saturday 23 February 2013

Flames of Lurve

Hello Bloggers,

The word at Casology this week is 'flame.' I've had a little chipboard flame, from a fire engine set,  in my stash for about 3 years but I've never quite known what to with it until now:



I inked and painted the flame, then added some sparkle with some KindyGlitz. The sentiment has been done in Word (and took longer than the entire card!) Not a great pic - we have torrential rain in Sydney today and the light is terrible.

Shame Valentines is over for this year but  I can think of plenty of gentlemen who I'm sure would like to receive it...Hugh Jackman, George Clooney, that bloke off Person of Interest...Oh, and possibly my husband!

Thanks for stopping,

Claire

13 comments:

  1. Excellent Claire, great sentiment. Thank you so much for sharing with us this week at CASology!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Brilliant! The flame is fab - and the touch of sparkle is perfect! Love the embossed hearts too!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Inspired, Claire ... can almost feel the heat from that flame! I'm with you on that bloke from Person of Interest ... true dish! Anita :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love the colouring on your flame and who can resist Jim Morrison? Be careful who you give this to! But it's fun to imagine, isn't it? Thanks so much for playing along with us at CASology this week!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Haha! Loved reading your post about who should receive this card! Too funny! Really great card though! Love how you colored the flame with the bit of sparkle!

    ReplyDelete
  6. I'm going to be singing this song all day now :) I love your fire and how it glows! Thanks for playing along at CASology this week!

    ReplyDelete
  7. You are too funny Claire! This is a great card love the flame and sentiment! Congrats on your win at WMS

    ReplyDelete
  8. I was wondering if someone would use this sentiment. :) Love the way you embellished that chipboard flame! Thanks for playing along with CASology this week!

    ReplyDelete
  9. A perfect image and a perfect sentiment! :) LOVE the added sparkle on the flame!!!
    Thanks so much for joining us at CASology!

    ReplyDelete
  10. OOOH!!! Love it! Perfect take on the challenge. The glittery flames are awesome

    ReplyDelete
  11. hee hee!! your post made me chuckle!! what a fun take on the cue word... thanks for playing along with CASology this week!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for taking the time to leave a comment - they really make my day!