Sunday 3 March 2013

Anything but CAS

Hello crafty folks,

I had every intention of playing along with Casology this week as the cue word is 'circle.' So I knew what I wanted to do ( it looks like a few others went for this as well) and thought I would use the week's colours over at Play Date Cafe:






It turned out to be anything but simple...lining up the patterned papers with the cut out circle, working out where to stamp the flourishes and sentiment, where to put the flowers....it seemed to take forever. I like how it turned out though, but it won't be entered into this weeks Casology challenge!

Have a great night and thanks for stopping,

Claire x









9 comments:

  1. WOW!! This is WONDERFUL and such a PERFECT take on those colors! It's a winner to me - LOVE it!
    Hugs, Karin

    ReplyDelete
  2. Terrific card. It sounds like the card just took you where it wanted to go and it looks gorgeous for it.
    Caroline xxx

    ReplyDelete
  3. It's lovely! I really like the pretty colours, the flowers - it's fab!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Claire, you certainly used the PDC colors beautifully! I always admire your cards...I love your style!

    ReplyDelete
  5. This is a masterpiece! Absolutely gorgeous!

    ReplyDelete
  6. This card is gorgeous! What a beautiful use of this color palette.

    ReplyDelete
  7. What a gorgeous take on the color story this week! Thanks for playing along with us at The Play Date Cafe!

    ReplyDelete
  8. It really is beautiful, even if not how you intended! Thanks so much for joining us at the play date cafe!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for taking the time to leave a comment - they really make my day!