Thursday 30 May 2013

Casology Week 46

Hello fellow bloggers!

It's our 9th wedding anniversary today - it feels like only yesterday since I walked down the aisle in a wonky tiara to the strains of no music at all  (since the hotel forgot to put the CD on.)   I thought I'd use this week's Casology challenge for a bit of inspiration, although I have to say I struggled a bit since the cue word this week is:





Now I'm not really one for cute, animal stamps so I have to say I was a little limited in my stamp choice.  However, I did find a tiny paw stamp hiding in my collection:







That's about as romantic as it gets in my household I'm afraid...but I'm sure the blokey will get the meaning behind it!


Have a wonderful day and thanks for popping by,

Claire x





6 comments:

  1. Paw prints...brilliant. You created movement and flow with the placement of your images and sentiment! Well done! Thanks for playing along at CASology this week!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Congrats to you and "blokey" - and many more.

    ReplyDelete
  3. LOL! I don't even get cards from my husband - how could he possibly find one as nice as the ones I make (his words - excuse, really!), so this is pretty darn romantic to me! Great take on the cue card and lovely, clean design! Thanks so much for playing along with us at CASology this week!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Perfect take on the challenge cue. I love this CAS design!

    ReplyDelete
  5. LOL...adorable card, you wild thing! =)

    ReplyDelete
  6. LOL perfect Claire, love your interpretation. Thank you so much for sharing with us this week at CASology!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for taking the time to leave a comment - they really make my day!