Wednesday 29 May 2013

MME Sketch Challenge

Hello,

Over at my favourite paper manufacturer they have a sketch challenge, based on a layout by Ronda:




Since my scrappy mojo is virtually non-existent at the moment I made a card:


I have such a ridiculous amount of MME papers that I am now in self-imposed MME exile and have banned myself from buying any more. Having said that, when I recently went to the US I put a sneaky 6x6 MME paper pad in my basket called Follow Your Heart. It really was very restrained of me - all the 6x6 pads were on offer and I could quite easily have bought them all and gone over my airline baggage allowance. I considered buying the whole range and leaving one of the kids over there, but for some reason the blokey didn't think this was a good idea....

Anyway, I used my trusty, square Nestability dies to cut a heap of patterned papers and instead of stitching it, tied it all together with some bakers twine. The sentiment label is from one of MME's stamp sets.

Hope you're having a great day! Thanks for stopping,

Claire x




2 comments:

  1. You are the card queen! And I ADORE your layouts! Love the black and white one further down! Love your work!!! :D

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a genius way to use patterned papers! I too am a collecter of MME paper pads...I'm loving this!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for taking the time to leave a comment - they really make my day!