Tuesday 11 June 2013

CAS(e) This Play Date!

Morning all!

There's a fab sketch by Chrissy over at CAS(e) This Sketch this week. So many ways I could have used this - I decided to combine it with the colours from Play Date Cafe:










Now this severely limited my options! In the end I just threw a few bits and pieces together and hoped for the best..sometimes that's the best way isn't it? I white embossed a hexagon Mama Elephant stamp on to the grey background and layered a bright pink (and very ancient) Glitz rubon, together with a Studio Calico vellum speech bubble and button. I thought it looked a bit bare so luckily I had some teal paint which I splattered over it.

Thanks for stopping by,

Claire x



2 comments:

  1. For such 'limited' options you have totally rocked the two challenges!
    Thanks so much for sharing at CAS(E) this Sketch this week!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for taking the time to leave a comment - they really make my day!