Saturday 24 August 2013

Paper Playing

Afternoon folks,

I'm so glad I've had the time to play the Casology challenge today - I've not had the chance to join in for the past few weeks.  The cue word is 'paper:'


I was trying to get the effect of newspaper print using the tiny happy-b-day stamp from Mama Elephant's Type It set.   It's been Daffodil Day today, in aid of cancer research so I added a bright yellow paper ribbon in it's honour.

Thanks for looking and enjoy your weekend!

Claire x

5 comments:

  1. Hi Claire, so nice to have you back at CASology this week! I definitely get the newspaper effect...love the random pops of color, too! Great yellow ribbon, sweet layout!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Cute paper bow, love it!! Love the design background!

    Thanks for playing with us this week at CASology this week!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh, this one is right up my alley! I love how you've played with the text and added pops of colour! Thanks for playing along with us at CASology this week!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Lovely card! Love the pop of yellow with the bow

    ReplyDelete
  5. I love the pops of color in your background! A subtle yet perfect way to add detail to your CAS design! Thanks for playing along at CASology this week!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for taking the time to leave a comment - they really make my day!