Tuesday 14 January 2014

Some Cheeky Colour Q Stamping

Evening all!

Hope you've had a good start to the week. We've been lazing by a friend's pool today trying to escape  some of the Summer heat...and it's only going to get hotter apparently.  Lucky for me then,  that this week's colour combo over at Colour Q is largely made up of cool hues, with a dash of bright, hot red:







I've been coveting this cheeky little stamp set from CAS-ual Fridays Stamps for ages...it's such a fun set of stamps. I've got a few friends turning 40 or 50 this year so I knew it would come in handy. Not quite a match for this week's palette but I think I can get away with it!

Looking forward to seeing how you'll use the colours....why don't you check out all the beautiful creations the rest of the design team have come up with and leave them some love!

Thanks for popping by,

Claire x



3 comments:

Thank you so much for taking the time to leave a comment - they really make my day!