Tuesday 20 May 2014

A Bright and Breezy Colour Q #242


Hello bloggers - hope you're having a happy Tuesday!

Have we got an ultra bright colour palette for you over at Colour Q this week!  I'm not sure whether I  like those sports shoes or whether I think they're really hideous. Either way, they make great colours for some happy mail don't they?







I used a couple of different Close to My Heart sets - the Charming Chevrons and Pinwheel.  Since it's a pretty simple card I thought I'd join in over at Addicted to CAS too where Darnell is this months guest designer - the theme is 'off the edge.'




Can't wait to see what everyone comes up with - happy stamping!

Claire x


5 comments:

  1. Well I wouldn't want the shoes... but those were about my favorite crayon colors in the box of 64 way back when! Love the energy in your card.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Awesome awesomeness!!! LOVE this~

    ReplyDelete
  3. Those chevrons and stars are a great combination! I love this fun card!

    ReplyDelete
  4. What an awesome layout, Clare!! This is stunning, colorful, and perfect for the Off the Edge challenge at ATCAS! Thank you so much for playing along!! Hugs, Darnell

    ReplyDelete
  5. this sure is some happy mail!I love the stars and the mix of colours are perfect. Thanks for joining us at ATCAS

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for taking the time to leave a comment - they really make my day!