Monday 28 July 2014

Tic Tac Toe


Hello folks!

Time for another card, this time using the colours at The Card Concept and the Tic Tac Toe challenge over at CASual Fridays:







Colour challenges are always that bit harder when you haven't got any inks in the chosen hues aren't they? So I reached for the patterned papers for this one, together with a scrap of lime bazzil I had in my stash. I went for the diagonal line in tic tac toe - chevrons , white and twine.  The chevrons were cut with my Cameo - I stuck them on jac paper and then cut the hello using MFT's Happy Hellos.  The sentiment is from CASual Friday's WTF set.

I'll put this one in the Clean and Simple basket I think....

Happy stamping!

Claire x


8 comments:

  1. I love all that is added to this card by using the patterned dsp - lots of detail in a small space - it's beautiful!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. That's the earmark of a true designer, Claire, reaching for the paper to cover the ink colors when you didn't have the inks themselves. Brilliant card! Also, the way my mind works, I was thinking this would be a great card without the "o" and the sediment to send to someone who is going over some bumps in the road! lol! Hugs, Darnell

    ReplyDelete
  3. Fantastic design, love the patterns. Thank you so much for sharing with us at CAS-ual Fridays!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Pretty, pretty!!! Love the way you used the dies!!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Love everything about this, Claire! Awesome patterns, design, well, everything! Thanks so much for sharing with us at The Card Concept!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Love all your die cutting!
    Thanks for joining us at CAS-ual Fridays!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Love the inlaid sentiment! Thanks so much for linking this up at CASual Fridays!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Such a cute treatment on your "o"! The twine through your button is especially cute. Thanks so much for joining the CAS-ual Fridays Challenge!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for taking the time to leave a comment - they really make my day!