Tuesday 28 October 2014

A Retro Colour Q

Good evening bloggers!

It's a bit of a late post for me tonight - I've just had a night out with friends and stuffed myself with a gorgeous Thai meal, followed by the biggest hot chocolate I've ever seen.  I practically rolled out of the restaurant.....and then remembered I had to post my card for the newest Colour Q challenge!

Another Halloween inspired pic to get your colourful creativity going - this time I combined it with RetroSketches:







I coloured the Paper Smooches little monster with a Copic, but since I have only the one shade of purple, I have to admit he's looking a little flat. I really do need to invest in some more colours....The black and white background is a white embossed woodgrain stamped panel which I've kept for ages - knew it would come in handy one of these days.

Well that's it for me - my 8 year old  son was still awake by the time I came home and has now kicked poor Dad out of bed.  Which basically means I'm going to be simultaneously kicked and cuddled all night - I wouldn't have it any other way!

Thanks for stopping,

Claire x

1 comment:

  1. So fun, Claire ... was a cute monster ... perfect against those colour blocks! Anita :)

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for taking the time to leave a comment - they really make my day!