Tuesday 16 December 2014

Colour Q #272

Evening bloggers!

So I'm sitting here blogging today feeling like the worst Mum in the world. Dare I say that we haven't got a single Christmas decoration up in our house yet? Or a tree for that matter.  The big bloke has spent the last few weeks renovating and the thought of adding a Christmas tree and all the other paraphernalia that goes with it to the copious amounts of dust is not enticing. Tomorrow though, the Christmas decorations will be coming out from hiding as I attempt to inject a Christmassy feeling throughout the house!

But before Christmas actually does come to our house it's time to post the latest Colour Q palette:







Screams Christmas doesn't it? But not to me. All the cards have gone out and once they're done I'll do anything to avoid making more.  I tied my card in with a couple of other challenges - Retro Sketches and Waltzingmouse Fanatics where the theme is 'anything goes'.  Sad to see it's the last WMS Fanatics challenge.  I wish I'd been able to enter more often (as I do consider myself a bit of a WMS Fanatic) but time just seems to be in very short supply in recent months.

I used WMS Simple Sprig. I wasn't too sure about this set when I first saw it but I've grown to love it...it's perfect for a CAS card.

Hope you can find the time to get into crafty mode this week - go and say hi to the rest of the DT!

Thanks for taking a peek,

Claire x


7 comments:

  1. I LOVE those flowers! Great use of the colors Claire!

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is wonderfully CAS Claire. The green leave and red blooms are so eye-catching! Good luck with the Christmas decorations!

    ReplyDelete
  3. This is beautiful! I love those graphic flowers and leaves.

    ReplyDelete
  4. This is so pretty :) fab use of colors !

    ReplyDelete
  5. Such a pretty card, colour scheme is perfect. Love the simple sprig flowers and that super eyelet edging. Thank you for joining in with the last ever Waltzingmouse Fanatics Challenge.
    Kathy C

    ReplyDelete
  6. One of my favourite WMS stamps, Claire ... so beautifully showcased ... just lovely! I did chuckle at your Christmas preparations (or lack of them!) amid the dust ... I can sooooo relate!! Happy Christmas to you and yours! Anita :)

    ReplyDelete
  7. I really like this set and your card is simply stunning! I do like the eyelet border too!

    Thank you so much for playing along with our last Waltzingmouse Fanatics Challenge. I'm so sorry for the very late comment - Christmas, New Year and illness all intervened!!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for taking the time to leave a comment - they really make my day!