Saturday 27 December 2014

Make it Monday

Merry Christmas bloggers!

Hope you had a wonderful day - I feel as though we celebrated by spending most of the day stuffing ourselves senseless....isn't that what everyone does? It's a wonder I've been able to bend over my craft table to make a card for Papertrey Ink's Make It Monday challenge. Did you see this gorgeous card by Melissa Phillips




I used a couple of different sets - Heart Prints and the sentiment is from Scattered Showers.  In hindsight (isn't it a wonderful thing?) I think I should have stamped a narrower border so I may try this technique again with a different set of stamps. 

Just a quickie today - our second set of Christmas visitors have arrived so the crafty mojo has ended before it even began!

Thanks for popping by,

Claire x

1 comment:

Thank you so much for taking the time to leave a comment - they really make my day!