Sunday 22 March 2015

Casology #138

Hello!

This is the second of two posts today - scroll down if you fancy seeing the next one for The Alley Way Stamps.   When I saw the cue word over at Casology I knew I had the perfect Penny Black stamp to practise with my Copics:






Not the best photo, but I've done almost a four hour drive today with two very tired boys who are both coming down with colds. That's 4 hours of constant 'are we there yet', together with Lego Ninjago blaring out from the DVD player. So forgive me if I don't feel like honing my photography skills tonight!

Not much you can say about the card...just wanted to colour. And for that reason I'm also going to enter it into the 30 day Colouring Challenge over at The Daily Marker.  I wish I'd had time to colour every day but once is better than nothing!

Thanks for looking,

Claire x

9 comments:

  1. Love your vibrant blossoms Claire, this is pretty!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Beautifully CAS.. just beautiful!
    Chrissie

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hello Claire!! How are you?? This is beautiful! Colouring - perfect! SO wonderfully CAS! Love your composition too! Thanks so much for joining us over at CASology this week! Your photography looks fine to me. I am struggling with the same thing though, and also have Ninjago-crazy boys, so know where you are at right now! ;-).

    ReplyDelete
  4. Your coloring is gorgeous, Claire, and I love the popped up panel and rounded corners. Hope the boys are feeling alright today and are giving you a day off from Lego Ninjago! Thanks for playing along with CASology this week!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Beautiful colouring Claire, I love that blossom branch! Thank you for shaaring at CSAology this week! Hope the boys are better!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Beautiful flowers Claire!! I love your clean and simple design... stunning results! Congrats on your honorable mention over at CASology!
    Nina-Marie :)

    ReplyDelete
  7. So beautiful, Claire ... and such lovely colouring! Congratulations on your HM over at CASology ... hope life is a little calmer by now! Anita :)

    ReplyDelete
  8. This card is perfection!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for taking the time to leave a comment - they really make my day!