Tuesday 15 September 2015

Colour Q #308

G'day again folks!

Did you manage to join in with last week's Colour Q challenge? If not, there's always this week as it's time for another set of colours:






I thought a nautical and masculine theme would suit these cool, blue hues so I reached for the anchors in Waltzingmouse's Ocean Bound.  For the background I stamped the mini pinstripe backgrounder and used the same stamp to add a little detail to the corners of the central panel. I love how these stripes have a slightly shabby, faded look - kind of like my husband (but don't tell him I said that!)

So now it's your turn. Get your fingers inky and link up your creations by midnight, CST on September 21 to be in with a chance to wear the Colour Q crown!

Thanks for calling by,

Claire x



3 comments:

  1. Cool and crisp, Claire ... and so deliciously masculine ... fabulous! Hugs, Anita :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Very clever way to use those anchors. I wish I had thought of it. Love your color blocking, too. The faded stripes take it up a notch. (love the comment about your husband...I think that is the best kind of husband to have, but don't tell mine either!:)

    ReplyDelete
  3. So very nicely done! Great design!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for taking the time to leave a comment - they really make my day!