Sunday 31 January 2016

Triple Challenge

Hello bloggers!

It's a rare day when I combine several challenges in one:









The latest sketch at CAS(e) this Sketch definitely played a part in the design but looking at it now, I reckon I'm pushing it a bit. Again.  Since it's red I'm entering it into Addicted to CAS' 'red' challenge.
And the love theme fits in over at Casology too!

I used Whimsy Stamp's cute little apple and sentiment from Feeling Fruity (Additions) for the focal point so I'll also link up to their blog challenge where the topic is 'with love.' Now I just need George Clooney's address...

Thanks for popping over!

Claire x

10 comments:

  1. You nailed THREE challenges here Claire! So perfect in every way!
    Thanks for joining Casology and CTS!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh, I like this Claire!! Those apples are super cute!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love these apples! Thank you for joining us at ATCAS!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Oh, this is perfect! Great take on the sketch!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Fabulous card... such a striking design :)
    Jenny x

    ReplyDelete
  6. Really cute apples, and I love your CAS design, Claire! Thanks so much for playing along with us this week at Addicted to CAS!

    ReplyDelete
  7. beautiful card :) thanks for stopping by my blog :)

    ReplyDelete
  8. Congratulations on the well-deserved HM at CASology, Claire! This is the sweetest punny card EVER! Hugs, Darnell

    ReplyDelete
  9. Crisp, sweet and delicious, Claire ... (ha, that describes a good apple too!!) ... fab sentiment! Congratulations on your CASology HM! Hugs, Anita :)

    ReplyDelete
  10. Such a sweet take on the sketch! Love them apples! ;)

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for taking the time to leave a comment - they really make my day!