Wednesday 28 September 2016

Your Next Stamp Sketch Challenge

Hello there bloggers!

I was lucky enough to win a stamp set from Your Next Stamp a couple of weeks ago so had to have a play with their latest sketch:








I've been wanting a new masculine set for ages - this one is called Keepin' it Reel. It's for the big bloke's birthday in a couple of weeks and I'm taking great pleasure in reminding him that he will be closer to 50, rather than 40! I coloured the cute fisherman with Copics - do you like his sunburnt nose? He's been fishing quite a while and has had one two many beers whilst doing so! I used distress inks to blend the water and added some grass which has been coloured with Copics too.

Hope you have a fabulous week! Thanks for stopping by,

Claire x





3 comments:

  1. How fun is this little fella!! Cute card Claire!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is adorable, Claire! Fabulous take on the YNS sketch and I love the sunburnt nose. This set is on my Wish List!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Another cute one! Beautiful coloring and such a creative take on the sketch! Thanks for playing along at YNS and congrats on being the top pick!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for taking the time to leave a comment - they really make my day!