Friday 14 July 2017

Paper Smooches - Anything Goes!

Hello folks,

It's been such a busy couple of weeks - with family over from the UK,  a trip to the Blue Mountains school holidays and work, there's been very little time make cards.
I thought I'd try and get my mojo going again by taking part in July's Paper Smooches challenge which is Anything Goes:






I stamped a panel of Curls and Swirls and the sentiment is from Sentiment Sampler. I used quite a few different colours which made the panel look a little too busy so I cut out a centre panel, matted it on black cardstock and covered the remainder with vellum to soften it.  I also added a few crystals to add a little shine. 

Not sure if my mojo's returned but it's a start!

Have a great weekend!

Claire x



1 comment:

  1. Great to see you back creating, Claire ... sounds as though you've been having a fun time on other 'stuff'! What a great card ... kind of funky and groovy with those bold colours and swirly images ... love the softness of the vellum overlay in the background ... fabulous contrast! Hugs, Anita :)

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for taking the time to leave a comment - they really make my day!